Subway Surfers PC Game is one of the most popular runner type games on Android and iOS platform, and one of my all the favorites too. It’s a running game just like Temple Run, in which you are needed to outrun the cop & his dog.
You were found painting or spraying on the trains, and now you need to escape from that rude inspector and his Pitbull dog by moving through obstacles and help yourself not to get hit by the trains in the subway. This is how this Subway Surfers PC Game for Windows goes on.
Jake is the main character in the game but there many other characters to choose from too, such as Fresh, Spike, Tricky, Yutani, Frank, Tony, Frizzy, King, Lucy, Ninja, Tagbot, Tasha, Brody, Prince K etc. but you will need to score and collect enough points to buy or acquire these characters and play as them.
Download Subway Surfers PC Game for Windows
I found this game to be much more addictive than any other game, such as Temple Run, Angry Birds, Cut the Rope etc. You can collect more points and buy new boosts, objects, characters, hover boards, head starts etc.
Also Read – Top 10 Best PC Racing Games 2013
Apart from that, there are daily missions which you can complete to earn bonus points. Furthermore, you can also connect it with your Facebook account and get access to the leaderboard consisting of your FB friends.
The more you score, the more above you will be placed in the Facebook leaderboard of the game. The game comes up with cutting edge 3D graphics although it’s just a small game and weighs very less, i.e. just around 25 MB on Android OS.
Although, the official website of the game says that it is available for only Android and iOS platforms, but you can download & play it on your Windows based PC too. But how, you may ask.
Must Check - Top 10 Best Online Puzzle Games 2013
It isn’t available as an independent application, but you can download and play it on your Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP based computer using Intel AppUp. You can download and start playing Subway Surfers on your Windows PC by following the instructions mentioned below:
How to Download & Install Subway Surfers PC Game on Windows?
(1) First of all, download the Intel AppUp software from the official website or grab it from this download link.
(2) Once it is downloaded, start the .exe setup file and install it afterwards by following the necessary steps.
(3) Once it is installed on your PC, run it and you will be presented with a window as shown below. But make sure that your computer is connected to the internet, as this software will download the game from the web itself.
(4) You should see the Subway Surfers’s icon or image in the top of the window or in the featured apps’ section. If it’s not there, then use the search box in the top right corner and do a search for the game. Once found, just click on it.
(5) Once you have landed on the Subway Surfers’ application page in Intel AppUp, just click on the “Download” button in the top left side of the screen, just below the game icon. After clicking on that button, the game will start downloading onto your computer. The size of the game is around 21.25 MB, so it should take more than 3 minutes if you have a fast internet connection.
(6) Once the game is downloaded, the setup process will start automatically. Just follow the installation instructions on the window, and finish installing the game.
Might be Useful - How to Access Blocked Websites in Colleges?
(7) After it is installed, you can start playing the game through the game icon on the desktop or from the start menu. After starting the game, it will ask you to configure the game i.e. you will need to set the screen resolution, graphics quality and set the input options.
(8) That’s it, just click on the “Play” button to start playing Subway Surfers on your Windows PC. If you wish, you may have a look at the screenshot below which I’ve just taken while playing it on my Windows 7 PC.
So, are you going to download this Subway Surfers PC Game for Windows PC? It will work on the all new Windows 8 and you can try download Subway Surfers PC game for Windows 8 as well. I still play it on my Galaxy S3, as I don’t like to play these type of games much on my Windows computer. What about you? Share your views in the comments.
By the way, don’t forget to check out the PC games provided below, which are similar to this game: